Fitness Center Rules & Use Policies
*ALL members must scan their membership card to gain entry.
Please be aware that this facility is under 24 hour surveillance. We review video footage for policy violations.
AFTER HOURS ENTRANCE
- All Members must scan their membership cards.
- Do not use someone else's card to gain access, even if they are a spouse or family member.
- You must be 18 years or older to use after-hours access unless accompanied by a parent or guardian who is a current member.
- If your card does not work, DO NOT have someone let you in. This will result in the loss of your membership and theirs.
- Guests of Members are $5.00 each. Only two guests per member via after hour’s entrance. Members are responsible for their guests and must be present.
*Unpaid guest fees, multiple entrances on one card scan, and/or someone else using your membership card will result in an initial one month suspension followed by loss of membership.
- Members must be 18 years or older to use afterhours access.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult guardian and closely supervised.
- Children ages 14-15 years old may use the fitness center unaccompanied only after completing a required fitness center equipment and safety orientation class.
- Please see front desk to make an appointment for certification classes. There is no cost for these classes.
- Member must demonstrate a proficiency of equipment or will be asked to be accompanied by a parent.
- Fitness Center management reserves the right to determine the proficiency level of those 17 & under. (This does not grant access through 24 hour entrance.)
- Children under 6 years old are not permitted in the facility.
FITNESS CENTER ETIQUETTE & USAGE POLICIES
*Failure to observe these policies will result in an initial one month suspension followed by loss of membership.
- Be courteous and respectful to all members and guests. Rude and disrespectful behavior to City Staff, members and guests will not be tolerated.
- Profanity, destructive or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn outside of locker room areas.
**Athletic shoes only, no open toe shoes (no crocks, flops, sandals, etc…)
- No dropping or slamming weights.
- The Recreation Campus (and all facilities), is a SMOKE FREE CAMPUS. This includes electronic, e-cigarettes and “vaping”.
- Re-rack all plates, barbells & dumbbells when finished.
- Be considerate by allowing others to work in between your multiple sets.
- Limit use of cardio equipment to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages allowed on premises. Anyone found intoxicated on the premises will have their membership revoked.
- Anyone caught letting others enter the building after normal business hours will result in revocation of membership.
- Disruptive, destructive or aggressive behavior is not allowed.
- For sanitary purposes please maintain good personal hygiene.
- Please clean perspiration from equipment after each use with the antibacterial wipes provided.