- Are visitors able to use the Recreation Complex?
Yes. Non-Member day passes are available for $10 per person per day, which includes access to the Adult Fitness Center, Recreation Center, and Aquatics Center.
- Do we have an indoor pool?
No. We do have an outdoor Junior Olympic size pool which is heated during the colder months and open year round.
- Do we have personal trainers?
Yes - a list of personal trainers is available at the Fitness Center.
- Do you have changing rooms and showers?
Yes. There are changing rooms and showers available during our normal hours of operation. Towels and toiletries are not provided.
- Do you offer fitness classes and what is the cost?
Please note: Class schedules may change without notice
- Class prices are $5 per class for members or non-members.
- Fitness cards are available for purchase. The card is $50 and covers 15 classes.
- Unlimited annual class pass for $150 with a current membership.
- Membership information and rates?
Membership Fee Resident Single Fee $75 per person/per year Resident Family Fee $175 per family/per year Ono Island Resident Single Fee $150 per person/per year Ono Island Resident Family Fee $250 per person/per year Non-Resident Annual Fee $300 per single/$500 per family per year Monthly Fee (Resident/Non-Resident) $60 per single/$90 family per month
- What are the Fitness Center hours?
Monday through Friday - 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday - 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- What is included in the day pass?
The day pass includes the Adult Fitness Center, an inside basketball court, and an outdoor heated pool.
- Where are you located?
Just off of Canal Road at 4847 Wilson Boulevard. If coming from Gulf Shores on Canal Road, when you get to the light at the intersection of Canal and Highway 161, continue east on Canal - 1.3 miles on the left just across from Fire Station 2.