- Adult Fitness Center
- Memberships & Rates
Memberships & Rates
Memberships include access to the Fitness Center, Aquatics Center, Basketball Gyms, and Pickleball Play:
- Residents Single Annual $75.00
- Resident Family Annual $175.00
- Ono Island Resident Single Annual $150.00
- Ono Island Resident Family Annual $250.00
- Non Resident Single Annual $300.00
- Non Resident Family Annual $500.00
- Monthly Single (Resident or non) $60.00 (Pickleball Play NOT included. Annual Only)
- Monthly Family (Resident or non) $90.00 (Pickleball Play NOT included. Annual Only)
- Day Pass $10.00
**Day Passes do NOT include access to Open Basketball Gym. Guests of members only.
- Guest of Member $5.00
- Single Fitness Class $5.00
- 15 Fitness Class Punch Card $50.00
- 15 Session Pickleball Punch Card $100.00
- Annual Fitness Class Pass $150.00
*Family membership includes two people legally married to each other, or a single parent, and their children through the age of eighteen (18). College students allowed under Family Membership with valid college I.D.
Residents are defined as:
- A person who lives on a permanent basis (12 Months) within the corporate limits of the City of Orange Beach.
- A person who owns residential or commercial real estate within the corporate limits of the City of Orange Beach.
- Individuals that own a business within the corporate limits of Orange Beach.
*Ono Island is not located within the Corporate Limits of the City of Orange Beach.
Acceptable Forms for Resident Identification Include:
- Valid Alabama driver’s license showing a physical Orange Beach address.
- Current utility bill (gas, water, electric) showing applicant’s name and physical address.
- Orange Beach property tax bill.
- Orange Beach property deed.
- Orange Beach voter’s registration card.
- Twelve (12) Month Lease Agreement.
- City of Orange Beach Business License showing the name and physical address of the business, and the name of the business owner.
Non-Acceptable Forms of Identification:
- Items showing a post office box number instead of a physical address.
- Telephone bill, cable bills, etc.
- Checks or bank statements
- Expired bills or leases