- $10 Day Pass - Includes Fitness Center, Aquatics Center, and Pickleball play.
- Pickleball play is included with the annual Recreation Center membership.
- 15-Session punch cards are available for $100. (One punch per person, per session).
Pickleball Summer Session will begin on Tuesday, May 30th, and run through August 4th. The summer schedule will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on six courts. (During inclement weather, only three courts will be available to accommodate City Summer Camp.) There will be no pickleball on July 4th.
Pickleball Fall Session will begin on Monday, August 7th, and run through December 19th. The fall schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on six courts. There will be no pickleball on September 4th, October 12th-13th, November 11th, and November 20th-24th.
Winter / Spring 2024
Pickleball Winter/Spring 2024 Session will begin on January 4th and run through May 24th. The winter/spring schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on six courts. There will be no pickleball on January 15th, February 12th-14th, and March 25th-29th.
POLICIES, PROCEDURES & ETIQUETTE
*No Individual court rentals*
1.) Choose your Court
- Court A - Advanced Players
- Court B - Intermediate Players
- Court C - Novice Players
*Court assignments may change dependent on daily needs and player volume per experience level.
2.) Place paddle in line up of your court choice
- One paddle placement at a time for court standby
TO HELP SPEED UP WAIT TIME
- Play games to 11 points win by 1
- Winners of games stay up and split when 5 or less players are waiting
- When crowded, play 4 players in and 4 players out