Where can I get a marriage license?

Alabama residents wishing to get married on the beach may either obtain a marriage license in their home county or at the Baldwin County Courthouse in Bay Minette, Alabama. Please call Baldwin County Courthouse at 251-937-0260 or visit the Baldwin County website for additional information about obtaining an Alabama marriage license.

Show All Answers

1. Does the City require a permit for a beach wedding?
2. Where can I get a marriage license?
3. Can I get/renew a driver’s license or car tag in Orange Beach?
4. Where do I get a fishing license?
5. Where can I register to vote?
6. Do I need a permit for an Event that I would like to host in Orange Beach?
7. How do I get a Beach Express Freedom Pass?
8. When is trash pick up? My trash hasn't been picked up, who do I call?