Moderate surf and/or currents.
The Orange Beach Adult/Senior Activity Center has announced its February 2020 Excursions and Events.
Call 251-981-3440 to sign up for any of the events listed below.
- February 3rd at 6 p.m.: Monthly Community Potluck at Community Center. Bring a dish to pass.
- February 6th at 6 p.m.: Library Lecture Series—Civil War Lecture w/Paul Brueske
- February 12th...
The Orange Beach Public Library is hosting its Winter Lecture Series each Thursday at 6 p.m. at the Senior Center. The series runs through February.
The lectures are as follows:
- January 23rd - Southern Rider: Join Elisabeth La Beaud on at 6 p.m. on January 23rd for her lecture on the Freedom Summer.
- January 30th - Join author Frank Kelso at 6 p.m. January 30th as...
The City of Orange Beach Continuing Excellence Program is offering free workshops through March. The classes are open to adults of all ages and are held at the Orange Beach Recreation Center in Portable Classroom No. 1, unless otherwise noted.
The schedule is as follows:
- January 22nd - “Photo Boot Camp: Photography with Your Smartphone” from 9 a.m. to noon...
UPDATE at 4:13 p.m. January 17, 2020: The contractor will be opening Spinnaker Way to traffic Friday afternoon and will not be working over the weekend as previously stated below. The contractor encountered an issue with the drainage structures and will be holding up on completing the work at this location until a later date.
Pardon Our Progress: Please be aware that starting...
Registration for Orange Beach youth Baseball, Softball, T-Ball and Tiny T-Ball will be open from January 20th to February 7th.
Starting on January 20th, registration information will be available on the city website at www.orangebeachal.gov/departments/parks-recreation/youth-sports. A new online...