The 2019 Southeastern Conference Women’s Soccer Championship semifinals are scheduled to start at 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 7th at the Orange Beach Sportsplex.
Tuesday’s quarterfinal action panned out as follows:
- No. 2-seeded Vanderbilt defeated 7th-seeded Alabama, 2-1
- 3rd-seeded South Carolina beat No. 6-seeded Georgia, 1-0
- No. 1-seed Arkansas topped 8th-seeded Ole Miss, 1-0
- 5th-seeded Florida upset No. 4-seeded Texas A&M, 2-1
For recaps of each game, visit www.secsports.com/championship/soccer.
Play will resume on Thursday, November 7th with:
- No. 1 seed Arkansas squaring off against No. 5-seeded Florida at 3:30 p.m.
- 2nd-seeded Vanderbilt facing No. 3 seed South Carolina at 6 p.m.
For the official bracket and times go to www.secsports.com/bracket/soccer.
The Orange Beach Sportsplex is at 4389 William Silvers Parkway, just off Highway 180 (Canal Road) in Orange Beach, about 1 mile from the Foley Beach Express exit on Canal Road. Tickets to watch the games will be available at the gate. Adult tickets are $5 per game and children (K-12) are $2 per day. Also, any youth soccer player that comes in uniform gets in free.
If you can’t make it to the games, be sure to catch all of the action in Orange Beach LIVE on the SEC Network.