Orange Beach Police Department | February 13, 2020
The City of Orange Beach welcomes all guests to the City of Orange Beach for Spring Break. Our city is a beautiful, family-oriented beach resort community. During Spring Break, we traditionally experience increases in underage drinking, disorderly conduct and illegal drug use.
The Orange Beach Police Department will utilize all available resources at our disposal to maintain order and continue to provide a safe, enjoyable experience for all visitors.
If you are looking for a party town, the City of Orange Beach is not it.
Underage drinking, illegal drug use, disorderly conduct or any other breach of the peace will not be tolerated. If you choose to violate the law, you will go to jail. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.
- Be respectful of other guests.
- Have a good time.
- Take your trash with you.
- Remember to “Leave Only Footprints.”
- Sleep in your car or on the beach.
- Have glass containers on the beach.
- Dig large holes on the beach or have steel shovels.
- Have alcohol on Alabama State Park beaches.
- Climb or jump from balconies.
- Leave your chairs and tents on the beach after sunset.
- Have loud and boisterous music or noise on the beach or in your room.
Please feel free to contact the police department with any questions at 251-981-9777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.