The Orange Beach Planning Commission is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. June 8th for its regular meeting in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
The agenda is as follows:
ORANGE BEACH PLANNING COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING AT 4 P.M.
A. CALL TO ORDER
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
F. CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
G. APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND CERTIFIED RECORDS
- Approval of minutes from the Work Session on May 11, 2020.
- Approval of minutes from the Regular Meeting on May 11, 2020.
H. PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Case No. 0601-SD-20, Mitchell Subdivision - Weygand Wilson Surveying, on behalf of Tom Mitchell and Betty Wills, requests approval of Preliminary and Final Minor Subdivision to resubdivide five lots into four lots. The property is located at 29072, 29084 and 29104 CANAL ROAD in the RS-1 (Single-Family Residential) zoning district.
- Case No. 0602-CPA-20, Comprehensive Plan Amendment, PIN 2306 - The Community Development Department requests approval of a Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use Map (FLUM) for Property PIN 2306 from Commercial Center High Intensity to Residential Mixed.
I. SITE PLAN REVIEWS
J. ITEMS SUBMITTED BUT NOT MEETING SECOND DEADLINE
K. OTHER BUSINESS
- Request from Dewberry, on behalf of Summer Salt LLC, for approval of a 12-month extension to the preliminary plat approval for Summer Salt PUD Subdivision, Phase One (Case No. 0403-SD-19).