The Orange Beach Planning Commission is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Monday, July 12th for its regular meeting in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
The agenda is as follows:
ORANGE BEACH PLANNING COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING AT 4 P.M.
A. CALL TO ORDER
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
F. CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
G. APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND CERTIFIED RECORDS
- Approval of minutes from the Work Session on June 14, 2021.
- Approval of minutes from the Regular Meeting on June 14, 2021.
H. PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Case No. 0703-SD-21, Broken Sound PUD Subdivision - Dewberry, on behalf of 68V Broken Sound 2020 LLC, requests approval of Final Major Subdivision to subdivide 7.46 acres into a single-family residential subdivision containing 36 lots along with a private right-of-way and common area in accordance with the Broken Sound PUD Master Plan. The property is located at the northeast corner of the intersection of Lauder Lane and Pelican Place.
- Case No. 0704-PUD-21, Romar Beach Hotel PUD - ANR Group, on behalf of Romar Beach Baptist Church Inc., requests recommendation to the City Council for Preliminary and Final PUD Approval to rezone 1.7 acres from RM-2 (Multi-Family Residential High Density) to PUD (Planned Unit Development) for the purpose of converting the existing church into a hotel. The property is located at 23370 Perdido Beach Boulevard.
I. SITE PLAN REVIEWS
- Case No. 0701-SP-21, All About Storage Drive Extension - Engineering Design Group, on behalf of All About Storage, requests approval of Site Plan Review to construct a 22-foot wide drive across wetlands to an upland area south of the existing buildings. The proposed drive will have a length of roughly 250 feet. The property is located at 24140 Canal Road in the GB (General Business) zoning district.
- Case No. 0702-SP-21, Tacky Jacks Cigar Bar Relocation - Safe Harbor Holdings LLC requests approval of Site Plan Review to relocate the Cigar Bar from its current location north of the restaurant to a new location above the Gift Shop. The property is located at 27204 Safe Harbor Drive in the MR (Marine Resort) zoning district.
J. ITEMS SUBMITTED BUT NOT MEETING SECOND DEADLINE
- Case No. 0404-SP-21, Sunset Auto - Charlie Guy requests approval of Site Plan Review to convert and refurbish the property and existing building for an automobile sales business. The property is located at 25893 Canal Road in the GB (General Business) zoning district. Deferred from the Regular Meeting on June 14, 2021.
K. OTHER BUSINESS
- Election of Vice Chairman.
L. PUBLIC COMMENTS