For the last several months, the Orange Beach "Edward H. Carroll Sr." Kids Park has been under renovation by city crews and work continues.
Anyone who visits the park for the first time since the upgrades began will find:
- A larger, fenced play area with the south side extended to include the shady magnolia tree.
- Numerous improvements that freshened up aging areas with new paint and replacement pieces.
- A new five-piece shade structure over the Tot Lot.
- New mulch, which was added earlier this year and more will be added soon.
- Extra seating, among other improvements.
The city hopes everyone enjoys the park revitalization.