Office of Governor Kay Ivey | July 29, 2020 | Press Release
MONTGOMERY – Governor Kay Ivey on Wednesday issued her fifteenth supplemental emergency proclamation containing an amended Safer at Home Order that includes a statewide mask requirement. Individuals will be required to wear a mask or other facial covering when in public and in close contact with other people, as described in the order. This amended order extends until August 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- Amended Safer at Home Order
- One change, noted by Gov. Ivey during Wednesday's press conference, is under Educational Institutions requirements: "Facial coverings. Each employee, and each student in second grade or above, shall, to the greatest extent practicable, wear a mask or other facial covering that covers his or her nostrils and mouth at all times when in regular interaction within six feet of a person from a different household."
- Safer at Home Info Sheet 1
- Safer at Home Info Sheet 2
- Safer at Home Info Sheet 3
- Fifteenth Supplemental Emergency Proclamation
- Resources for Businesses