The City of Orange Beach will observe Good Friday on April 10th with all offices and facilities closed, except for police and fire.
Trash and recycling routes will run on normal schedules and will not be affected.
Some city offices and facilities will reopen for normal business hours on Monday, April 13th. Following is a listing of buildings that remain open to the public and others that are closed but have staff available to assist the public by phone during the COVID-19 pandemic:
City Hall and Community Development will remain open, with social distancing protocols in place. The public is encouraged to handle as much business as possible via phone or online. City Hall can be reached at 251-981-6979 and Community Development at 251-981-2610. The status of other facilities is as follows:
- The Orange Beach Senior Center is closed until further notice.
- The Coastal Arts Center of Orange Beach is closed until further notice. Staff will continue to work but the entire arts campus, including the Hot Shop and Clay Studio, is closed to the general public. For any questions, call 251-981-2787.
- The Finance Department’s lobby is closed to the public, but the drive-through is open. The public may also call the following numbers for additional assistance: Business Licenses/Taxes at 251-980-2159 or 251-981-6781; Sewer/Garbage at 251-981-6096.
- The Municipal Court will remain operating but will not hold open court until further notice. If you have a case set before April 30th, please call the court for further information at 251-981-2444.
- The Recreation Center is closed to the public until further notice.
- The Aquatics Center is closed until further notice.
- The Golf Center remains open and is following protocols established by the Alabama Department of Public Health.
- The Indian & Sea Museum is closed until further notice.
- The Public Library is closed until further notice.
The City of Orange Beach wishes everyone a happy and healthy Easter.