For the 15th year in a row, the Orange Beach Sportsplex welcomes the return of the Southeastern Conference Women’s Soccer Championship, November 3rd through November 10th.
The single-elimination tournament will be aired live on the SEC Network.
The city looks forward to welcoming all of the players and invites the community to come out to the sportsplex and watch some of the best soccer players in the nation. Find all the tournament details at www.secsports.com/bracket/soccer.
No. 7-seeded Alabama and No. 10 Auburn will kick off the tournament at 1 p.m. (CST) Sunday, November 3rd, followed by 8th-seeded Ole Miss and No. 9 Mississippi State at 3:30 p.m.
Play will resume on Tuesday, November 5th with:
- Match 3: The winner of the Alabama/Auburn match facing No. 2-seeded Vanderbilt at noon.
- Match 4: At 2:30 p.m., 6th-seeded Georgia faces No. 3 South Carolina.
- Match 5: The winner of the Ole Miss/Mississippi State match will face No. 1 seed Arkansas at 5 p.m.
- Match 6: Play on Tuesday wraps up with a 7:30 p.m. match between No. 5-seeded Florida and No. 4 Texas A&M.
On Thursday, November 7th:
- Match 7: At 3:30 p.m., the winner of March 5 faces the winner of Match 6.
- Match 8: At 6 p.m. the winner of Match 3 faces the winner of Match 4.
The championship is scheduled for 1 p.m. Sunday, November 10th.
The Orange Beach Sportsplex is at 4389 William Silvers Parkway, just off Highway 180 (Canal Road) in Orange Beach, about 1 mile from the Foley Beach Express exit on Canal Road. Tickets to watch the games will be available at the gate. Adult tickets are $5 per game and children (K-12) are $2 per day. Also, any youth soccer player that comes in uniform gets in free.
Again, catch all of the action in Orange Beach LIVE on the SEC Network. Check out the 2018 tournament highlights.
- 2018 - LSU Tigers
- 2017 - Texas A&M Aggies
- 2016 - Florida Gators
- 2015 - Florida Gators
- 2014 - Texas A&M Aggies