Expect Excellence Summer Camp 2021
The City of Orange Beach Expect Excellence Summer Camp Program is designed for rising kindergarten to rising 7th grade students, and provides a combination of recreational and educational activities for a well-balanced, out-of-school experience. Children will end each day excited about the broad range of engaging, hands-on activities that allow them to develop their interests and skills. Snacks and lunch will NOT be provided.
Summer Camp will run from June 1 to August 6, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., each day.
- 1st Child: Full Price - $950.00/Summer ($95.00/week)
- 2nd Child: 25% Off - $712.50/Summer ($71.25/week)
- 3rd Child: 50% Off - $475.00/Summer ($47.50/week)
- 4th Child: Free
Price is for the full summer camp program. There will be no weeks prorated based on attendance. Additional discounts are available for full payments upfront and for City of Orange Beach employees. Contact Polly Pittman, Administrator, at email@example.com PRIOR to registration to apply discounts.
Upon online registration, you may choose to pay in full or utilize the payment plan. First installment will be due upon registration with subsequent payments due on June 1st and 15th, July 1st and 15th, OR on June 15th, July 1st and 15th, and August 1st, depending on when you register.
ONLINE REGISTRATION WITH ACTIVENET
All registrations will be done online with your ActiveNet account at https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/orangebeach. Parents/guardians must have an account. For those who need to create an account, see the instructions below the grade-level links.
Parents and guardians with children in the Expect Excellence After-School Program already have an account and can click on one of the following links to register their child in the appropriate grade level. (Remember this is the grade level the student will be in next year - the 2021-22 school year.) If you already have an account, please do not create a new one. The deadline to register is May 3, 2021.
- Click here to see instructions on how to register for Expect Excellence Summer Camp 2021.
- Kindergarten - Expect Excellence Summer Camp 2021 (Please note that swim lessons are required for kindergarten campers’ and there is an additional $50.00 fee.)
- 1st Grade - Expect Excellence Summer Camp 2021
- 2nd Grade - Expect Excellence Summer Camp 2021
- 3rd Grade - Expect Excellence Summer Camp 2021
- 4th Grade - Expect Excellence Summer Camp 2021
- 5th Grade - Expect Excellence Summer Camp 2021
- 6th Grade - Expect Excellence Summer Camp 2021
- 7th Grade - Expect Excellence Summer Camp 2021
NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
For those who need to create an account, please follow the detailed instructions below.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CREATE AN ACTIVENET ACCOUNT.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR EXPECT EXCELLENCE SUMMER CAMP 2021.
2020-2021 After School Program
To register for the Expect Excellence Program, PLEASE WATCH the instructional video (depending on whether or not you already have an ActiveNet account), and then click on the link at the bottom of the screen once you know how to register.
To start Expect Excellence on the first day of school, August 12th, students must be registered by 5:00 pm on Monday, August 10th.
Following the start of the school year, if a student is registered for the program between Monday-Thursday, the student may begin attending Expect Excellence the following Monday. If a student registers AFTER 5:00 PM on a Thursday, it will be the FOLLOWING Monday (10 days later) until they may begin attending Expect Excellence.
Students must be registered for Expect Excellence to attend.
IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVENET ACCOUNT, WATCH THIS VIDEO TO REGISTER: