ActiveNet Orange Beach
In January 2020, the City of Orange Beach started utilizing the ActiveNet website to handle some online registrations and activities sign-ups.
For your convenience, you can search, enroll and pay registration fees all on ActiveNet from the comfort of your computer or on your Smartphone. To get started an account must be created.
Once an account is created and children/family members are added, the information will be saved for future activity registrations.
Creating Your ActiveNet Account
To register for activities, you will need to create an Active Orange Beach account.
- Start by accessing our new site at https://apm.activecommunities.com/orangebeach.
Step Two and Three:
- Click “Sign In/Up.” Then on Sign In page, click "Join" below the Sign In button.
Step Four and Five:
- Enter your email address. Click "Next."
- Fill in your name, date of birth and create a password. Required fields are denoted by a red asterisk (*).
- Fill in your Personal Information. Under "Phone," use the dropdown and select "Cell Phone." Then select your "Operator" (carrier - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.) and add your cell number. Required fields are denoted by a red asterisk (*).
- Click "Submit."
Note: Cell phone numbers are required. It is an essential communication tool for the sports director/staff and volunteer coaches.
Congratulations, you have created your Active Orange Beach account! You will receive an email to activate your account.
Once the account is activated, you can add family members.
Adding Family Member(s):
Once your account is created and you sign in, you can add family members. On your "My Account" page click on "Manage Family Member."
Adding Family Member(s):
1. On the "My Family Members" page, click on "Add family member.
2. Then add the new family member's information.
(For the phone number for children, parents should select "Cell Phone" on the dropdown menu again and select the operator/carrier.)
3. Click "Submit" and the family member is added.
Register for Activities on ActiveNet
ActiveNet Orange Beach site - https://apm.activecommunities.com/orangebeach. After an account is created, you can enroll in an activity.
(Click here to download a printable version of the instructions on registering for an activity on ActiveNet.)
1. Go to the Activities page and select Activity.
1. Click “Enroll Now” on Activity Search Page or on Activity details page.
1. After selecting the activity you prefer, you will be prompted to select a participant from a dropdown menu. Or add a family member, if needed.
1. Fill in the enrollment information for the participant. Uniform sizes have dropdown menus and the others require a "yes" or "no," and more details if the answer is "yes".
2. Click “Add to Cart” when complete.
1. On the "Shopping Cart" page, you can review, edit, or remove the activity you added. Then initial to consent to the General Waiver and check off the Birth Certificate requirement acknowledgment and the Photo Waiver. All are required before registration can be finished and payment made.
2. Once done, click "Check Out."
1. On the "Check Out" payment page, put your credit card information in to complete the registration process. Once the payment is made you will see the Confirmation page and can view a printable receipt. You will also receive an email confirmation.
Thank you. For any questions about the ActiveNet registration, email Marc D. Anderson, Special Projects Coordinator, at email@example.com.