For more than 45 years, the Festival of Art has been our island's first rite of spring. It is a celebration of visual, performing, musical and culinary arts. With more than 100 artists working in a dazzling variety of media, festival-goers always have plenty to see, hear, touch, taste and experience.
The Festival of Art returns March 14-15, 2020. SAT 10-5, SUN 10-4
Fine Artist applications accepted August 1 - October 31, 2019 through Zapplication.org. ALL OTHER VENDORS are by invitation only.
This fine arts festival is completely FREE with music and entertainment featured on two stages.
PARKING: The Wharf west lot, and OB City Hall area, with shuttles provided by B.R.A.T.S. for a $5 daily rate. Parking for guests approaching from east Orange Beach (Bear Point, Caswell, etc.) is at the Orange Beach Presbyterian Church.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2018 SHOW WINNERS!
- Best of Show: Christina Smith/Mixed Media
- Judges Awards: Craig McMillen/Clay, Sam Collins/Illustration, Teresa Merriman/Mixed Media
- 2-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Wayne Gao/Mixed Media; 2nd Place, George Jones/Oil; 3rd PlaceMichael Fagan/Acrylic
- 3-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Paula Marksbury/Glass; 2nd Place, Michael Young/Wood; 3rd Place, Don McCoy/Jewelry
- Exhibitor's Choice Award: Tara Gifford/Jewelry
- Mayor's Choice Award: Chris Hartsfield/Acrylic
- *NEW* Kids Choice: Mitch Landry/Metal
THANK YOU to all our 2019 sponsors. We appreciate your support of the arts in our community:
- The Friends of the Arts, Inc.
- Frank Brown Int'l. Songwriters Foundation
- Centennial Bank
- The Orange Beach Store
CULINARY VENDORS 2019:
- Bleus Burgers
- Coastal Alabama Catering (Cosmo's, Cobalts restaurants)
- Fin & Fork Restaurant
- Wolf Bay Lodge restaurant
Artist applications accepted annually August 1 - October 31 at www.zapplication.org
Vendors are by invitation only.
~ THANK YOU TO OUR 2018 PATRONS OF THE ARTS! ~
|David Green & Kathy Albers,
Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism
|Pamela McDonald & Jayne McCaskey|
|Dee & Steve Burrow,
Sea Oat Studio
|Jeanne & Vince Duffy||Kathy & Ricky Lindsey||Gwen & Fred Lowe||Rebecca & Patrick Murphy, The Ben Murphy Co.|
|Helen & Phil Carlock||Christine Gorell||Barbara Hough||Pam & Bill Jeffries||Mark & Sue Laporte|
|Dianne & Allen McElroy||Lynn & Chuck Norwood, Re/Max of Gulf Shores||Sandy Schuchardt||Tommie & Eddie Werneth|
Buying your art through this program provides support to both the fine artists and the performing artists, and brings you recognition in our community.
For complete details and to access the purchase form, click HERE.