Our next show: March 12-13, 2022.
FINE ARTIST APPS ARE TAKEN THROUGH ZAPPLICATION AUG 1 - OCT 31, 2021.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For more than 47 years, the Festival of Art has been our island's first rite of spring. It is a celebration of visual, performing, musical and culinary arts. With more than 100 artists working in a dazzling variety of media, festival-goers always have plenty to see, hear, touch, taste and experience.
The Festival of Art returns March 12-13, 2022. SAT 10-5, SUN 10-4
Fine Artist applications accepted August 1 - October 31, 2020 through Zapplication.org. ALL OTHER VENDORS are by invitation only.
This fine arts festival is completely FREE with music and entertainment featured on two stages.
PARKING: Off site parking from the west (Gulf Shores/Foley) side is available at Island Church with shuttle service provided for a $5 daily rate. Parking is also available at Orange Beach City Hall for a $5 daily rate. Island Church parking is available Saturday 9-5, but only 1-5 on Sunday. Parking for guests approaching from east Orange Beach (Bear Point, Caswell, etc.) is at the Orange Beach Presbyterian Church.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2021 SHOW WINNERS!
- Best of Show: Larry Allen - Clay
- Judges Awards: Daniel Fager-George - Mixed Media | Christina Glennon - Watercolor | Jake Asuit - Metal
- 2-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Penny Dobson - Mixed Media | 2nd place, Ricky Steele - Oil & Acrylic | ...3rd place, Jeffrey Waldorff - Photography
- 3-Dimensional Art: 1st place, Michael Young - Wood | 2nd place, Jonathan Rose - Metal | 3rd place, Obayana Ajanaku - Jewelry
- Exhibitor's Choice Award: Theresa Merriman - Mixed Media
- Mayor's Choice Award: Ian Williamson - Wood
- Kids Choice: Amy Koch - Mixed Media
THANK YOU to all our 2021 sponsors. We appreciate your support of the arts in our community:
- The Friends of the Arts, Inc.
- Frank Brown Int'l. Songwriters Foundation
- Centennial Bank
- The Orange Beach Store
- Infinity Bicycles
- Oso Early Restaurant
Corporate Sponsorship information HERE
CULINARY VENDORS 2021:
- Bleus Burgers
- Coastal Alabama Catering (Cosmo's, Cobalts restaurants)
- Wharf Catering Group (Ginny Lane, Yo Ho Rum & Tacos)
All Vendors are by invitation only.
~ THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 PATRONS OF THE ARTS! ~
Jeanne & Vince Duffy
Carl & Penny Groux
Pam McDonald & Jayne McCaskey
Dee & Steve Burrow
Joe Busta, Jr.
Tommie & Eddie Werneth
Pam & Bill Jeffries
Mary Ellen Davis
Scott & Sue Hardee
Greg & Suzie Leatherbury
Tim & Cindy Walker
Bill &Pam Jeffries
Dianne & Allen McElroy
|Fran & Ken Drake||Ruth Feuerstein||Chuck & Lynn Norwood||Jeff Silvers|
Buying your art through this program provides support to both the fine artists and the performing artists, and brings you recognition in our community.
For complete details and to access the purchase form, click HERE.