Ten designated canoe trail sites are posted along the shores of Wolf Bay, Bay La Launch, Arnica Bay, Bayou St. John and Cotton Bayou. Landing sites are...
1. Gulf Bay Road
2. Cypress Avenue
3. Waterfront Park
4. Palmetto Extension
5. Harrison Park
6. Mississippi Avenue
7. Look Rook Road
8. Wilson Boulevard
9. Boggy Point
10. Cotton Bayou
Click the button below to view or download the printable Canoe Trail map:
Please follow the rules. This helps everyone to enjoy their experience.
1. Canoe trail access points are open during daylight hours only.
2. Parking areas are only open to canoe trail users.
3. Do not litter. Please keep bottles, cans, and other litter in your vessel until you reach land. No glass containers are permitted at canoe trail sites.
4. Do not disturb or harass wildlife.
5. Public access points are clearly signed. Please stay on the trail and respect private property.
6. Personal flotation devices are required for each occupant of the canoe.
7. File a trip plan with someone - include the accesses you intend to use for your put-in and take-out points.
8. No motorized watercraft may be launched from these sites.