The Annual Orange Beach Seafood Festival and Car Show returns to the Wharf on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The 29th annual event will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The festival is the major fundraising event for the Makos Academics Arts & Athletics Club (MAAAC) and Orange Beach schools. Approximately 20,000 people attended the 2020 event.
The annual festival features a full day of delicious food, more than 100 artists from throughout the South, and music for the whole family on two stages. In addition, there is a large Kids' Zone with activities, and a huge car show - featuring antique, classic and hot rod vehicles.
2021 Vendor Guidelines
SET UP AND LOCATION
- The Wharf is located at the Intersection of Hwy. 180 (Canal Rd) and the Foley Beach Express. From Hwy. 161, turn left and travel 4 miles. From Hwy. 59 in Gulf Shores travel east 5 miles.
- Exhibitors can check in and begin their setup on Friday, February 26 between 1:00-6:00 pm. Set-up on Saturday is from 6:30-9:00 am. Festival opens at 10:00 a.m. and lasts until 4:00 p.m. Exhibitors must remain throughout the duration of the festival.
- Space assignments and revenue packets will be distributed at check-in. Detailed Vendor set-up information will be emailed approximately two weeks prior to the festival.
VENDOR BUSINESS LICENSE
- Baldwin County requires a Transient Vendor license for festival participants. (City of Orange Beach does not require a license.) This is an annual license and good for any event in the county. Call Baldwin County License Department at 251-937-0260 if you do not already have the license.
- All Arts & Crafts Vendors products should be original and created by the vendor.
- Limited Commercial Vendors are accepted. We reserve the right to choose those based on the overall variety they lend to the festival experience. Relationship to the Orange Beach community and previous participation with the event will play into how vendors will be chosen. No promotions only booths are accepted. Commercial Vendors must be selling a product that can be taken away from the event that day.
- Network Marketing Organizations - Only one vendor from each type of network marketing organization will be accepted. Criteria above will be used to make the decision.
FEES, SUBMISSION DEADLINE AND NOTIFICATION PROCESS
- All booths are 10 X 11. Vendors must supply their own 10 X 10 tent & all set-up supplies
- Arts & Crafts Booths & Commercial Booths are $100.00 each. No more than two per vendor
- All applications must include payment; two pictures...one of booth set-up and one of art/product; and description of art or products
- No electricity is available and generators are not permitted
- Deadline for all entries is December 4, 2020
- Applications will be reviewed between December 7 - 18
- Notifications of acceptance/denial will be sent out by December 28
- We reserve the right to deny admission based on quality of product or the over-abundance of applicants in the same medium. Also, Wharf Management has the right to deny any vendor based on possible competition to one or more of their tenants.
- As the festival date nears organizers will monitor the latest information and keep vendors informed of any special preparations for a successful show.
2020 Festival Map