Orange Beach Youth Contact Football
The Orange Beach Parks & Recreation Department is planning to offer 10U and 12U Youth Contact Football for the Fall 2022 season. The Orange Beach Football League will participate in the Baldwin County Youth Football League (BCYFL). Players in the 10U and 12U age groups learn fundamental skills, teamwork, and sportsmanship in a competitive recreation league. Practices are expected to be held in the early evening hours on Monday, Tuesday or Friday, depending on the coach's availability. Practices will take place at the Orange Beach Sportsplex. Games will be played on Saturdays, between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., at the Orange Beach Sportsplex and various parks/schools in Baldwin County.
Contact Football Dates ‘22
- Early registration opening: May 2nd (Click on the links below to register via ActiveNet. If needed, click here for instructions on how to create an ActiveNet account.)
- 10U Contact Football (ages 9-10 on August 1st, 2022 - Registration is Closed.)
- Early Registration closing: May 22nd
- Late Registration: July 25th-August 12th. (12U ONLY) For football jersey, pant and helmet sizes, try-ons are available at the Orange Beach Sportsplex Office.
- Coaches Clinic: August 16th
- Practice Start: August 1st
- Season Opens: September 17th
- Season Closes: November 5th
All registration entries require a birth certificate. To upload the required birth certificate, go to www.orangebeachal.gov/departments/parks-recreation/birth-certificate.
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer Youth Sports Coach, you can Click Here to Apply. (Please note: Coaches clinic is mandatory.)
For more information, contact John McIntosh at email@example.com or 251-200-8155.