WEATHER UPDATE FOR CITY OF ORANGE BEACH
Updated on July 30, 2021
Severe Weather: Heat!!!
EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING THROUGH THE WEEKEND!!!
Friday through Monday:
Mostly sunny skies will keep the temperatures in the mid to upper 90s. Some areas could see 100s. The Heat Index will reach 110-115. These are very dangerous temperatures, especially for those who are working outdoors that may have underlying health conditions. Overnight temperatures will remain very warm in the mid to upper 70s with high humidity levels that will not give any relief to the heat.
Each day this weekend will have a 30-50% chance of an afternoon or evening thunderstorm.
Low to Moderate risk of rip currents is forecast through the week.
**Any small change in weather, such as a large thunderstorm, can quickly change the rip current forecast so please always check Surf Rescue for the daily beach conditions.**
Seas will be around 1-2ft through Saturday with 2-3ft by Sunday and Monday.
- Friday High 4:23am (0.5') Low 7:46am (0.4')
- *Friday High 10:33am (0.4') Low 7:00pm (0.2')
- Saturday High 4:52am (0.6') Low 4:09pm (0.2')
- Sunday High 3:35am (0.7') Low 4:56pm (0.0')
- Monday High 4:05am (0.8') Low 5:34pm (0.0')
Total Monthly Rain: 14.44in
Total Yearly Rain: 56.57in
No Tropical Weather to report.
Please be cautious with this heat! STAY HYDRATED!!!
FIND LATEST WEATHER FORECAST AT National Weather Service
- Marine Weather
- Weather Forecast
- Weather Radar
- Weather - Tropical Update
- Emergency Weather Update
- Residents and visitors are encouraged to review current water quality ratings from the Alabama Department of Environmental Quality at http://www.adem.state.al.us/programs/coastal/beachMonitoring.cnt.