The Orange Beach Tennis Center has eight lighted hard courts that are open from 7 am to 10 pm - seven days a week. The center is also home to the Orange Beach Ladies Tennis League.
Tennis courts 2 through 7 must be reserved online using CourtReserve. Visit the CourtReserve website to create an account and download the app. Only City of Orange Beach residents may reserve tennis courts. Court 1 and Court 8 are available on a first-come, first-served basis with restrictions outlined in the policies and procedures below.
- Only individual courts can be scheduled. Courts can only be scheduled for two-hour increments and not in consecutive sessions. Courts may only be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- Courts 1 and 8 are available for first come, first serve, and are limited to two-hour sessions. Please be courteous if others are waiting to play.
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Scheduled Orange Beach Ladies Tennis League and Orange Beach Middle/High School Tennis Team play takes precedence over all court usage and may utilize all courts. Updated tennis league and school team schedule and practice times are posted in the information board on the east side of the Tennis Center building.
- Orange Beach Ladies Tennis League may schedule team instruction/practice with their coaches in advance and may utilize up to 3 courts, pending availability.
- Players are required to observe tennis court courtesies and proper etiquette as well as rules of good conduct on and around tennis courts.
- Playing on the courts without tennis shoes is forbidden. A tennis shoe is a heelless rubber-soled shoe.
- No bicycles, skateboards, roller-skates, rollerblades, or pets are allowed on the courts. Food and beverages are discouraged.
- Only tennis may be played on the courts.
- No pickleball play. The City of Orange Beach provides six indoor pickleball courts at the Recreation Center. Please inquire at the Recreation Center front desk about availability.
- Use of the ball machine is by reservation only and at no charge on the CourtReserve website/app.
- After an online reservation is made, everything needed to utilize the machine is kept in the closet on the southwest corner of the tennis center building.
- At the end of your reservation, please return all items back to the storage closet.
- Damage or loss to the machine will result in a $200 penalty.
- In case of inclement weather, promptly cease use and return equipment back to the storage area.
- Children under 18 must have an adult in court with them during use.
- Do not look into the barrel of the machine.
- Do not stand in front of the machine.
- Do not aim the machine at any person.
- Do not use the machine if it is wet or in standing water.
- Keep hands clear of the machine and do not place foreign objects on the ball machine.
- Keep power shift off when loading balls.