Hurricane Stickers are available from the Finance Department. Per City Ordinance, the issuance of Hurricane Stickers will cease on the issuance of a Tropical Storm Warning and/or a Hurricane Warning.
- Residents are allowed two decals.
- Decals are good for 2017 - 2019 and there is a $10 replacement fee.
- Residents must pick up their Hurricane Car Decals in person from the Finance Department at 4151 Orange Beach Blvd.
- Ono Island can pick up their stickers at the POA Office.
- The various condo associations will distribute decals to their property owners.
- New residents are to present proof of residency to receive their decals.
- Business owners will be issued re-entry passes at the Finance Department.
- For any questions or additional information, contact the Finance Department at 251-981-6096.
INFO FOR CONTRACTORS:
CONTRACTOR'S LEVEL FOUR HURRICANE RE-ENTRY APPLICATION FORM (You may fill this form in online, print it out, sign and send to us.)